| by Admin
Symptoms of anxiety: It is a feeling of worry or fear especially about the future. With such feeling, body goes on high alert looking for possible danger and activating fight responses. Common sign and symptoms of anxiety are:
1. Feeling tense, irritable, restless, or nervous.
2. Hyperventilation; breathing rapidly
5. Increased heart rate.
6. Sense of impending danger, panic or doom.
7. Difficulty sleeping; staying asleep or insomnia.
8. Difficult to control mind worrying unnecessarily.
9. Feeling weak or easily tired.
10. Gastrointestinal problems such as rumbling in abdomen or diarrhea.
11. Urge to avoid things that trigger anxiety.
12. Difficulty concentrating,
13. Unexplained aches and pains, e.g., headache, stomachache, muscle pains,